ERISA Compliance for Plan Design & Administration
Is your plan operating efficiently and in compliance with ERISA? Constantly changing
regulations and multiple layers of documentation can make it very challenging for
plan administrators to properly maintain a compliant and strategic plan.
IFA’s team of professionals bring years of experience and in-depth understanding
to customize a plan for your business that will work with ERISA and your specific
business objectives. These professionals know the rules and apply a laser-beam focus
on compliance, but they also pay close attention to the overall business model.
Each of IFA’s partnering Third Party Administrators (TPAs) carefully examine strategic
plan development and plan maintenance to ensure compliance. This process includes
plan document preparation, nondiscrimination testing and Form 5500 preparation.
These TPAs work side by side with the recordkeeper and IFA to provide each plan
with a complete solution.
IFA works with dedicated TPAs who are experienced in developing
and maintaining many different ERISA plan types, including:
- 401(k) Plans (including Safe Harbor Plans)
- Profit Sharing Plans (including new comparability)
- 403(b) Plans (both ERISA and non-ERISA)
- 457 (eligible and ineligible)
- Defined Benefit Plans (including Cash Balance Plans)
- Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation Plans
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans